10 questions, 10 answers, and 10 more questions!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award! How exciting! Thank you Concealed Foundation for nominating me!
So, the Liebster Award is something within the blogging world,
that is passed on from one blogger to the next.
It is an honor to receive a nomination because it means your blog has been recognized
…for its potential to grow and reach others….
and someone liked it enough to give it to you!
* * *
I feel so excited and completely blessed to be nominated for this award! This blog’s only been around since January, so I thought it was a mistake when I saw that I got an award ^_^ Anyway, I think this is great for new bloggers, and I hope I can bless some other newbies by nominating them.
* * *
So here are the official rules of the LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
Here are the 10 questions I was asked:
1. What is the meaning behind your blog’s name?
My blog’s name is taken from the bible verse: “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well” (Psalm 139:14 KJV). I want all young women and girls to know that they are beautiful and loved by Jesus, and that their worth should come from Him alone.
2. What’s the first thing you’d do if you got 5 feet of snow?
Cry…I’m serious! I live in the Midwest, and spring just arrived!
3. What’s your favorite way to style your hair?
I have short hair (more on that on Friday’s post), so I just blow-dry and hairspray. On special occasions I put on a headband or bow.
4. Would you rather wear a skirt or pants?
It depends on the weather and how I feel. On warm days I love skirts and dresses. But when you have IBS, sometimes you just feel too blah.
5. How often do you wear makeup?
Almost everyday! I need my BB cream and lip gloss. I also like mascara and eyeliner for weekends.
6. What’s your blogs main focus?
Growing in God and inspiring young women one post at a time.
That just about sums it up. I try to relate to young ladies through fashion and everyday life. I hope to glorify God through this.
7. What’s the last book of the Bible that you read?
8. Which do you like better, apple or pumpkin pie?
Those are both my favorite! I guess apple pie right now…with ice cream!
9. How many siblings do you have?
Two–an older brother and sister. They are like second parents to me, and I couldn’t ask for better siblings.
10. How many things have you made in the past week?
Sadly…nothing 🙁 But I need to start crafting because Mother’s Day is coming up!
(These were great questions!)
The blogs I nominate:
Honestly, this is the longest list I can come up with right now. All of the blogs I love have too many followers! But I will be on the the lookout for more new/undiscovered Christian blogs, and I will update this list ASAP.
My questions for the nominees:
1. What’s your favorite Bible verse (or life verse)?
2. Are you right or left handed?
3. Last song you listened to?
4. Lipstick, lip gloss, or neither?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. If God dropped $100 from heaven, what would you do with it?
7. What has been the most surprising thing (so far) about becoming a blogger?
8. What’s your favorite season?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
Thanks to all of my followers and readers for your support!
Love, Emily <3