My darling Lunabelle
Guess what? It’s my cat’s birthday! My little furry girl is 10 years old today :’) And there’s another surprise…tomorrow’s my 21st birthday! I’m so excited; I love how my cat’s birthday is almost the same as mine. Please excuse my crazy cat lady rant.
And you want to know what my biggest birthday present is? I just finished the first (rough) draft of my first novel! And now the terrifying editing process begins haha.
In honor of my 21st birthday, I am posting 21 of my favorite things. Here we go!
My favorite things:
1. Jesus (hopefully that one was obvious)
2. My friends and family <3
3. My cat Luna…and cats in general
4. My parakeet Sunny Dee
5. Ice Cream–especially cookies and cream!
6. Summer (I love being outside in warm weather)!
8. Reading–I have a strange addiction to Amish romance novels.
10. Taking care of others
12. Going to the movies
13. Shopping (I might like that too much)
14. Sub sandwiches…I just love a good sub
15. Olive Garden (now I’m getting hungry)
16. Making Jewelry
17. Making anything crafty or homemade
18. Calligraphy–my new found art!
19. Disney–especially The Little Mermaid
20. Doll collecting (you should see my Monster High collection)
21. All of my lovely readers and followers <3
This was fun! There are so many things that I love, but these are the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Anyway, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!
Love, Emily <3