What love my Heavenly Father has lavished over me! Thanks to Katie at Concealed Foundation, I have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award! Thanks Katie, I love you to pieces. Someday I will have to create an award for your kindness <3. Please don’t forget to check out her blog dear readers–she writes about neat things.
Okay, so here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
My Answer to Katie’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Cupcakes/cake–something I can make look pretty.
2. Do you have any pets?
Yup! I have a fabulous fat cat named Lunabelle and a parakeet named Sunny Dee.
3. Blue or pink?
Blue–it’s just so calming and versatile. I guess maybe that’s why I switched my blog theme to that lol. Pink is awesome too.
4. What is your favorite flower?
Daisies! They are just so bright and sunny (I took daisy photos for my last post and for my Tumblr).
5. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother and an older sister. There’s quite an age gap between us, so they are like another set of parents.
6. How often do you wear hats?
Never–They look cute, just not on me. They would drive me crazy.
7. Would you rather be in a hurricane or an earthquake?
I don’t know…I haven’t been through either of them! Maybe an earthquake if it was small.
8. Are (or were) you homeschooled?
Nope, but I have friends who have been. It sounds like something I might do for my future children one day.
9. Where is your favorite place to go in winter? (I think it’s too hot to ask about summer right now)
Hmm…somewhere warm I guess. Curling up by the fireplace with a good book is always nice.
10. Would you rather live in a huge city or out in the middle of nowhere?
I love the country, but I’m used to the suburbs so I don’t know. As long as there was a town not too far away I guess.
11. What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word banana?
- Kellie Van at Le Zoe Musings
- Ally at Cherry Drop Princess
- Nikki at Undiagnosed Warrior
- Kate and Sarah at Shining Brightly
- Katie at When Faith Leaps
- M. at Dainty M
- Mieke at Well Thought Out, Twinkles
- Karina at Karina’s Thought
- Fashionable Librarian at Concierge Librarian
- Living for God
- Danielle at Shining the Light in Third Grade
Here are your questions:
1. Would you rather be a ninja, fairy, or mermaid?
2. What is the last thing you ate?
3. Cats or dogs (or both)?
4. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
5. Star Wars or The Hunger Games?
6. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever gotten?
8. What’s your least favorite color?
9. What’s your favorite book?
10. Do you like roller coasters?
11. What is the most fun thing you’ve done this summer?
I know these are really random lol. Have fun!
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment and share 🙂
Love, Emily <3