I think Katie from Concealed Foundation must have a crush on my blog! She keeps nominating me for these fun awards, and this one is about something I’m passionate about: food! Thanks Katie! If you haven’t already checked out her blog, please do so!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions provided
3. Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food
4. Nominate 10 people
My answers to the questions:
Fast food or a fancy restaurant?
This really depends on the restaurant. If it’s something Italian, then sure. But since I’m a picky eater I would rather not waste my money on something I wouldn’t even touch.
What do you cook/bake most?
We usually have burgers, tacos, meatballs, and spaghetti at my house (along with some sides of course). I love baking cakes, cupcakes, and cookies.
What is one food that your whole family likes?
Hmm…spaghetti I guess. My mom makes the best sauce.
Croissants or biscuits?
Biscuits! With jam of course 🙂
Salt or pepper?
Salt–I have low blood pressure from POTS, so that’s a must.
Do you put anything on your scrambled eggs?
Yes, I use a secret seasoning passed down from my mom!
Do you like to bake or would you rather have someone bake something for you?
I love baking, but I wouldn’t mind someone making me a treat!
What would you consider a perfect breakfast?
Homemade french toast, scrambled eggs, fruit, and a Diet Coke 🙂
French fries or tater-tots?
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Peanut butter and jelly! It’s got everything you need and tastes amazing.
- Ally at Cherry Drop Princess
- Nikki at Undiagnosed Warrior
- M. at Dainty M
- Karina at Karina’s Thought
- Fashionable Librarian at Concierge Librarian
- Danielle at Shining the Light in Third Grade
- Nance at Leaning on Jesus
- Rebecca at Spotlight
- The Isaiah 53:5 Project
- Ashley at Modestly Hot
Here are your Questions:
- Coke or Pepsi?
- How do you like your pizza?
- If you were a food, what would you be?
- What is your family’s favorite recipe/dish?
- Ice cream or cake?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast?
- If you were a farmer, and could only grow one crop, what would it be?
- Are you (or have you ever been) vegetarian/vegan?
- Do you have any food allergies?
- Write a short poem/Haiku on a food item of your choice
Have fun everyone! And please be sure to let me know when you’ve posted your answers.
To all of my readers and followers, you make life even more special and fun. God has given me a full heart for all of you <3
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to comment and share 🙂