Hello lovely readers and followers! Welcome back to Day 8 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge!
Today’s Topic: 15 Interesting Facts About Me
15 (Mostly Interesting) Facts About Me
- I know all of the lyrics to Feliz Navidad.
- I’m left-handed–but I can do a lot of things with my right hand (like knitting and using scissors).
- I’m always changing my hair style.
- I’m becoming obsessed with flying and airplanes (more on that here).
- I’m working on my first novel!
- I struggle with chronic illness, but God always gives me the strength and energy to get things done.
- I love people–even if they drive me nuts. I try to see the good in everyone.
- I’m an avid collector of Betsey Johnson purses.
- I’m a crazy cat lady.
- I love just about anything vintage–decorations, furniture, fashion, photography, etc.
- I am a recovering nail biter.
- I like photography–especially nature.
- I’m a relatively slow reader. Yes, you can be a bookworm and not read fast!
- By God’s grace, I’ve managed to keep a 4.0 in college.
- I love the cartoon Ed Edd n Eddy, and I can do a pretty good impersonation of Ed.
Thanks for reading! Tell me something interesting about you in the comments below!
Make sure to check out Courtney at 1Timothy4:12Girl as she partners with me in this challenge! I’ll be back tomorrow with Day 9 of the challenge 🙂
Find me on Instagram @fearfullywonderfullyme