Hello lovely readers and followers! Today is a great day because I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the creative, funny, and wise blogger, Dainty M. I love getting these awards, as it shows just how strong the bonds are between writers in the blogging community. Though they may require effort, they are also a blast. So let’s get started!
This award was first initiated by the wonderful Okoto Enigma, and I think it’s a great way to meet other like-minded bloggers and make new friends.
Here are the rules of the award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Myself
- I’m a daughter of God, and I strive to honor Him everyday.
- I firmly believe that napping is a lifestyle.
- I love hair and makeup. I’m not the best at it, but it’s a passion of mine.
Dainty M’s Questions
1. What’s your favourite season of the year?
I really love spring and fall. It’s neither too hot nor too cold, and the transition of the seasons is beautiful.
2. What’s the one thing you’d do if there was no stopping you?
I would get on an airplane and fly to the beach!
3. Soda or juice?
Soda–Diet Coke is my favorite source of caffeine.
4. What’s your idea of fun?
Eating, shopping, reading, writing, sitting outside, and talking with friends.
5. One piece of advice you would tell your younger self?
Your worth is in Jesus alone–not looks or performance. You don’t have to do anything to earn God’s love.
My Best Post
This is kind of a tricky question, but I think that this post is one of my recent favorites.
Questions for My Nominees
1. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump (if you had to choose)?
2. Name a pet peeve of yours.
3. What do you like to do to relax?
4. What is something you’ve learned over this past year?
5. What’s your favorite summertime treat?
Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below 🙂
Connect with me on Instagram @fearfullywonderfullyme
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL so you never miss a post!