Hey everyone! I’m really excited to get this blog going. I’m new to this, and have experienced some (or many) technical difficulties along the way. Nevertheless, I’ve still managed to figure these issues out and am on my way! So before I get into what this blog’s schedule is going to look like, I want to tell you all a little bit about myself.
Here are 10 little random facts about Emily:
1. I’m left handed.
2. I’m a crazy cat lady in the making.
3. I’m desperately afraid of heights (although I’m getting better with stairs and escalators).
4. I can get knots out of just about any chain (or Christmas lights).
5. I’ve been a born-again Christian for a little over three years now (woot!).
6. I make jewelry.
7. I’m *trying* to write a novel.
8. I’m a compulsive nail-biter.
9. I’ve never broken a bone (but I’ve sprained my ankle twice).
10. I LOVE shopping…perhaps a little too much? But I also love shopping for others more than myself.
This list was actually harder than I thought it would be! But those are the random snippets about myself. So here is what my blog schedule is going to look like:
Spiritual Mondays: What better way to start the week than a little dose of Jesus? This will be my thoughts, rantings, and encouragement for you all on living more like Jesus in this difficult life/society.
Random Wednesdays: Updates on my life. There will be some posts about IBS-C (which I happen to have), yoga, school, and anything else going on that I think is interesting or important to share.
Fashionably Fridays: I will be posting some pictures of my outfits of the week and/or inspiration from Polyvore. For those of you looking for modest yet stylish fashion inspiration, I hope I can help!
So here you go! I can’t wait for this Friday. I will be posting some of the clothes I got for Christmas.
Please like and share! And if any of you have anything in common with my list (or want to share something else about yourself), feel free to comment below. I would love to hear from you 🙂
Love, Emily <3